Monday 25 May 2015

My Desired Items!

There are lots of things on the want list at the minute!

I really want the new Vera Wang Hippie Princess eau de toilette. It is very uplifting and it has a summery feel.


I could do with a new handbag. I really like this New Look design and it is reasonably priced at £34.99. It is a great size and I love the colour.


I really love the shape of these round toe platform heels from New Look. They come in lots of different colours, but these lilac ones would be amazing for the spring/summer months. They are well worth £19.99.

I have had my eye on this gorgeous tanzanite and diamond ring for ages. I adore the design. I love the way the stones cross the ring diagonally. The design is amazing. This ring is from H Samuel.



I love this dress from Oasis. It's so bright and colourful and it can be dressed up or down. It costs £35.00. It has great reviews on the website from people who have bought it too.



No comments:

Post a Comment