Saturday 30 May 2015

Top 5 Desired Items The Wrong Side Of £500!

There are a lot of more expensive items I've had my eye on recently so here are my top 5 desired items that cost more than £500!

I love this ring. I have had my eye on it for months, but I don't think I'll be getting it any time soon at £750.00. It is by Le Vian from their Chocolate range.
It is a 14 carat strawberry gold ring with a cushion cut raspberry rhodolite garnet with 'chocolate and vanilla' diamonds on the shoulders. I think it looks stunning!
I love this handbag by Loewe, but at £1450.00 it may also be something that I don't get around to snapping up.

I love the design. It comes in lots of different colours, but the brown one is my favourite.
I like that the logo is quite discreet. I prefer to have something that looks nice rather than something that has a logo or label printed all over it.





These Charlotte Olympia shoes are cute. I think pink clothes and shoes can be a bit hit or miss, but these are a nice dark, pink colour. They cost £565.00.

I saw this Bond No 9 perfume on the Harrods website a few years ago. A 100ml bottle costs a whopping £750.00 and is covered in pink Swarovski crystals on both sides.
The problem is I would feel guilty spraying it at that price! 

I quite like this Valentino heart print dress for £2175.00. I wasn't too keen on their famous studded heels, but I must admit they look really nice with this dress.
I love the cut of this dress.



No comments:

Post a Comment