Monday 18 May 2015

A Few Shoe Picks!

Modatoi.co.uk stock a huge range of shoes and I have ordered some gorgeous designs from them over the years.
Having a look at their current stock there are plenty of designs to choose from for the spring and summer months.

I love these simple, round toe, powder blue heels with a small platform. They are available on the website for just £19.20.


I love these light green shoes as well. The chunky heel is gorgeous and the platform is a lot bigger. These shoes cost £25.10.



I also love these wood effect heel and platform shoes, but cannot decide between these four colours. The black ones are quite striking, but I also love all of the neutral shades. These ones also cost £25.10.



I love the unique paisley design and the colours used on these six inch heels although I'm not sure I would wear them myself. These shoes are also £25.10.



I quite like these nude pointed shoes, which have a much lower heel and cost £19.20.



These black shoes aren't particularly summery, but I love the shape of them and the trim. These ones cost £29.20.


I have far too many shoes already, but it is certainly fun to seek out more pairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment