Thursday 30 April 2015

Irregular Choice New Can't Touch This Designs!

Irregular Choice have recently added two new pairs of Can't Touch This heels to their range. I love the Can't Touch This shoe design and I have 8 different pairs of them! I love them all! 




I like the new designs, particularly the black ones, but at £94.99 I don't intend to add them to my, already excessive, collection any time soon.
I have to admit I prefer the previous designs to the new ones, but it's nice to see Irregular Choice adding new options to this line.


2 comments:

  1. Have you bought them recently I can't find them anywhere I'm in love an need them for my wedding in May any advice in seeking them out x the silver with purpel flowers ��������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really sorry, I bought mine 2 or 3 years ago. I wore the silver with purple flowers for my wedding too. I hope you get some sorted! Xx

      Delete