Wednesday 29 April 2015

Chanel Chance Eau Vive - Out June 2015

I love Chanel's Chance range; Chance, Chance Eau Fraiche and Chance Eau Tendre.
Chance Eau Tendre was originally my favourite of the three then the original Chance took over as favourite, but Chance Eau Fraiche has been my favourite for a while now.

I have a 100ml bottle of Chance Eau Tendre, but I managed to get the limited edition 150ml bottles of Chance and Chance Eau Fraiche when they came out in 2013. They are all eau de toilettes, but the original Chance is also available as an eau de parfum. I believe the eau de parfum has a silver lid.





This year Chanel will release Chance Eau Vive. I'm excited for its release, but I'm not convinced it's going to be as good as the other Chances! I really hope it is!






The release date is 12th June 2015.

The fragrance notes are grapefruit, red orange, jasmine, vetiver and white musk.

It will be released in 50ml and 100ml bottles. June can't come soon enough! I can't wait to try this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment