Monday 1 December 2014

My Black Friday to Cyber Monday fragrance and beauty haul!

I had a great weekend for shopping.
I have just about finished my Christmas shopping so I have spoilt myself this weekend.

On 'Black Friday' I managed to get a 100ml bottle of Dior J'Adore eau de parfum for £76.40 from boots.com. I had eyed it up for a while. It was still full price in store at £95.50 and the day before it was on offer for about £85.00 online, but then they further reduced it online on Black Friday meaning I saved £19.10, which I think is amazing.

At first I was gutted when the website said they had sold out, but I managed to get one with the gift wrap box, which is sold at the same price.





I also fell for Debenhams' charm and bought a 75ml bottle of Guerlain Mitsouko for £64.58 and I had a £5 voucher so I only paid £59.58. The 75ml bottle usually costs £77.50.


I received an email on Sunday from Selfridges to say they had 10% off fragrances so I ended up ordering Creed Love In Black.
75ml usually costs £165.00, but I got it for £148.50, which I was happy with.
I absolutely love Love In Black and have been waiting for John Lewis or Selfridges to have fragrance on 10% off as £16.50 is quite a big saving and also buying it when it is at a reduced price helps me justify the purchase.


My most exciting purchase came today, 'Cyber Monday' when I was browsing the Debenhams website.
Last month I bought an Elizabeth Arden lipstick, which I love and was keen to get some more. I found this 'Elizabeth Arden Lipstick Color Christmas Gift Set' for just £31.20.
It has 4 full size 3.5g lipsticks all in very wearable colours. One of these lipsticks usually costs £20.00 and here is a gift set with 4 in for £31.20! It gets better...
When I get to the checkout I know I have £5.00 of Beauty Club card points to spend, but it turns out I now have £15.00 of points to spend so I only had to pay £16.20 for these 4 amazing lipsticks!
I am so excited to receive them!

UPDATE 07/12/2014: It turns out Debenhams could not fulfil this order so they have refunded me and I have managed to find and reorder this gift set from House Of Fraser's website where it was also on offer for £35.10. I still think it is well and truly worth it and will have to find something else to spend my Debenhams points on.



I feel like I have done really well this weekend, but I do feel a bit guilty for spending so much money.

Hopefully there'll be no more splurging until the sales after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment