Saturday 13 December 2014

2015 perfume releases!

I am excited to try the new fragrances due for release in 2015 especially Jimmy Choo's new fragrance, Blossom.


It is to be released in the same bottle design as Flash, but with a deep pink bottle.
Flash is my favourite fragrance. I love it! I have bought it as a gift for lots of my family and friends as well since it came out at the beginning of 2013.

Flash London Club was released earlier in 2014 and that is another lovely scent, which is similar to Flash, but I think Blossom is going to be something rather different.
The top notes of citrus and red fruits of which raspberry dominates.
The heart notes are sweet pea and rose.
The base notes are sandalwood and white musk.

It sounds interesting and I can't wait to try it, but for me I don't think anything can live up to the original Flash.


Nina Ricci's 2015 release sounds like it is going to be super sweet and the bottle helps to illustrate this. The fragrance is called Les Délices de Nina.


It will be available in 50ml and 75ml bottles. Usually Nina Ricci releases 30ml, 50ml or 80ml bottles.

The bottle makes me hungry just looking at it and the fragrance sounds like a bakery-sweet, gourmand.
The fragrance has top notes of mandarin and lemon, heart notes of strawberry and caramel and base notes of raspberry extract, praline and white musk.
I'm excited to give this one a go. I think it'll be lovely, but I tend to find sweet fragrances like this don't last long on your skin.


I mentioned in a previous post that Marc Jacobs will be releasing new limited edition Daisy and Daisy Eau So Fresh fragrances next year.

I have been really impressed by the Sunshine editions and 2014's Delight editions so I don't think the Sorbet editions are likely to disappoint.


Daisy Sorbet has top notes of pink grapefruit, pear and passion fruit.
The heart notes are wisteria, jasmine and lily of the valley.
The base notes are violet, wood, cedar and musk.

This one sounds gorgeous. I love the scent of passion fruit and I'm sure this fragrance will be done well. I think the floral and woody notes will give the fragrance a bit more depth so that the passion fruit isn't too sickly sweet.


Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet will be released by the side of Daisy Sorbet.
Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet has top notes of mandarin, apple blossom and lotus.
The heart notes are magnolia, jasmine and violet.
The base notes are woods and musk.
A lot of the heart and base notes are similar in the two fragrances. I think Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet will be the softer of the two and Daisy Sorbet will be bolder.


I am looking forward to trying these fragrances too and will probably end up purchasing them both.

So it looks like we have some lovely spring scents to look forward to next year. I'm sure there'll be many more wonderful fragrance releases announced in the new year as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment