Monday 15 June 2015

Chanel Chance Eau Vive And The Chance Collection

So Chanel Chance Eau Vive came out on Friday 12th June and I was lucky enough to get my hands on a bottle.


I bought it from Boots for £79.00 for the 100ml bottle.

Chance Eau Vive is actually a lovely scent. I don't like it as much as the original Chance or Chance Eau Fraiche, but it is still really nice.

It is quite citrusy to begin with, but the jasmine quickly kicks in and takes the fragrance in another direction. As the fragrance settles it has a gentle, woody scent, but it is still dominated by the citrus and jasmine.

I have all of the different Chance fragrances. The first one I bought was Chance Eau Tendre (pink, but looks a bit yellow in the photo below - still smells the same), which I liked the best at the time. I got the 100ml bottle, but I went off it a bit. I still like Chance Eau Tendre, but it is quite a generic fragrance. It is fruity and it reminds me of Marc Jacobs Daisy.
When the limited edition 150ml Chance bottles came out I bought Chance eau de toilette and also the Chance Eau Fraiche eau de toilette in 150ml bottles. At first the original was my favourite and then Chance Eau Fraiche became my favourite, but they are both amazing.

Chance Eau Vive is the only one that hasn't been my favourite yet and I can't honestly see it overtaking Chance and Chance Eau Fraiche, but I think it is probably my third favourite in the range before Chance Eau Tendre.

I love the Chance range. I can't see any more fragrances being added to the line in the near future, but I like that they take time over their fragrance compositions instead of pushing four bottles per year out like Marc Jacobs are at the minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment