Tuesday 9 June 2015

10 Boohoo Dresses!

I like to check out Boohoo.com as the summer comes around. I bought some gorgeous dresses a couple of years ago. I've just had a look on their website.
Here are a few of the dresses that I like:

This one is £35.00 and it is similar to a dress by Quiz. I think Boohoo's dress is less detailed, but it is also cheaper. 

I love this mint coloured dress. The lace cap sleeves finish it off nicely. A nice dress for just £15.00!

I love this style of dress. It is flattering, but very comfortable. It is £20.00 and you get the pleated belt with it.

I'm not a huge fan of the neckline on this dress, but I like the pattern and the long sleeves. This one is £15.00.

I love this pretty, lilac, strapless dress. It looks a lot more expensive than its £30.00 price tag.

 This colourful, floral maxi dress is amazing for just £20.00. The black top makes it!

I have mentioned in previous posts that I love navy dresses so I was instantly attracted to this gorgeous navy dress with lace around the bottom. At just £25.00 this would be a great gift for me ;-)

I really like this patterned sun dress. It has a real festival look and costs just £15.00.

I love this cream butterfly print dress. Another comfortable fit and for just £15.00.

 I really like this colourful maxi dress. I think it'd be great for holidays abroad and it costs £22.00.

I think Boohoo have some lovely items on their website. Their pricing is really good especially if you don't want to spend a fortune on clothes you're only going to wear once or twice per year on holiday.
They have a bigger variety than typical high street stores and you don't find people everywhere you go wearing the same outfit as you like you do with Primark clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment