Tuesday 7 October 2014

What I've Been Buying And What I Want To Buy!

Today I bought the newest Princess fragrance from Vera Wang, Princess Power. I would have bought it when it first came out, but I learnt from last year's mistake.
Last year I bought Pink Princess when it first came out for £45.00 for the 50ml bottle (they didn't make it in larger bottles which annoyed me) and by Christmas I saw it on offer for not much more than £20.00.
This year I waited and I ordered it today for just £22.50 from The Fragrance Shop. I also get a free bag and a free sample of Princess Power so I can try before I buy, which is all good news. I've already tried the fragrance, but it's nice to have the little sample to carry around with me and freshen up while I'm out and about.



Coincidentally I was looking for a birthday present for a friend today online and I found Pink Princess in a 30ml bottle for just £12.95 at allbeauty.com which I snapped up. The recommended retail price is £34.00 so hopefully my friend will love that! It's a lovely scent.

On allbeauty.com you have to pay for shipping unless you spend over £15.00 so I thought I might as well get something else cheap so I bought Revlon's Charlie White eau de toilette. I haven't tried it since I was a teenager so I'm excited to give it another go.
Around Christmas last year I found a Charlie Red gift set really cheap so I bought it and I don't like that one as much as I used to. I think I'll prefer Charlie White when I remind myself of what it smells like so I look forward to that arriving.

I have wanted Mayhem by Irregular Choice for ages and I finally got them the other day and they look gorgeous in real life. I have tried them on and they seem really comfortable; they don't feel very high so they're easy to walk in.


I love how cute they are and the big chunky heel and platform are all furry.

I am trying to cut down on spending to prepare for all of the Christmas shopping I have to do, but there are so many things I really want at the minute.

Zoella Beauty range has just come out and it coincides with my candle obsession so I'd love to try the candle from the range. The scent is noted as white woods, sweet vanilla and floral notes.

I also want lots of make-up items:

There are so many concealers I want to try out, but Rimmel's Wake Me Up Concealer is top of my list.
I have also wanted MAC's Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation for ages.
I have never tried any products by Sleek, which is a budget beauty brand, but I've heard good things about this blush and I really want to try it.
I'm really loving chunky lip crayons at the minute and next on my list to try is Revlon's Colorburst Balm. There's a good range of colours to choose from too.
I'm currently using a Maybelline's The Rocket Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara and I don't feel like moving away from waterproof mascaras any time soon. Every woman's ambition is to find the perfect mascara so I'm now on the search for the perfect waterproof mascara. I want to try Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Waterproof Mascara as I quite like Rimmel's mascaras.
I wouldn't mind trying Benefit's They're Real Push-Up Liner. It claims to be the UK's best selling eye liner, but it doesn't have great reviews. Avon are now doing a similar eye liner which is currently on offer for £3.50 so I might try that one instead.

As far as perfumes go I am desperate for a sniff of the new Lolita Lempicka fragrance, Minuit Sonne, which is available from Debenhams at £68.00 for 100ml.
I absolutely adore the other midnight fragrances I have tried by Lolita Lempicka and I'm hoping and expecting this one will be along the same lines.
The bottle design is lovely as well. I'm so excited to try this fragrance.


I also found this coat on the Debenhams website. It is from Principles by Ben de Lisi. I love the style and the colour, but they're out of stock in my size at the minute so I'll have to try to see if I can get one in store.


New Look have loads of boots in at the minute and I'd love a nice new pair of boots. I particularly love the brown cut out design boots.


I adore these shoes from New Look! They're amazing! I can see why they won't be to everyone's taste, but they are to mine and I am so tempted to order them this very minute. They are beautiful. I don't think I'll sleep tonight knowing they aren't mine. They're only £19.99 *sigh*!

No comments:

Post a Comment