Monday 25 November 2013

Christmas adverts 2013

One month today until Christmas and less than a week to buy an advent calendar. I am feeling pretty unorganised.

I was doing so well, having sorted out most of my sisters' presents a few months ago, but since then I haven't bought much at all.

I haven't been overly thrilled with this year's Christmas adverts to be honest, but I do like a few of them.

Boohoo's advert is probably my favourite as it's full of sparkle.


I also quite like the Boots advert and wish someone would leave a bottle of Marc Jacobs Honey on my doorstep!


The Marks and Spencer advert is atmospheric and fun.



The John Lewis advert cost £1m to make and is part of their £7m Christmas advertising campaign. It is nice enough, but a bit overpriced if you ask me.


No comments:

Post a Comment