Thursday 28 November 2013

Let's Buy Shoes!

The current range of shoes by Irregular Choice are not finding their way onto my want list!

There are shoes that I like, but I don't like them enough to want to buy them. Here are a few designs that I like from their website.



The website is currently selling lots of trainers as well. They look as though they are aimed at teenagers though and I am not a massive fan of them.

Many of Irregular Choice's older designs have disappeared from the website, but their outlet website, www.letsbuyshoes.com is full of gems at massively discounted prices.
Frustratingly I already have many of the styles on there, which I paid for at their full prices.
These are the designs I have in my collection.

They are now priced between £25.00 and £39.50, but are available in limited sizes.
I love all of these designs, but my favourites are We Found Love and Can't Touch This. I haven't had the chance to wear We Found Love yet, but I love the colour and the pretty flowers on the front.
I have Can't Touch This in about 10 different colours including these three. I absolutely love the design. The ones in the middle are my favourite and they are now only £29.50, which I think is an incredible price for them.

There are plenty more on the site that I don't have, but quite fancy.



I love this lot. Slam Dunk look amazing. They are also available in black, but I prefer coloured wedges as I always find some other shoes for black outfits.
I have posted about Cookie Club in the past. You can also get them in black and white, but I prefer these two colours. Unfortunately they don't have my size in either colour or else I'd snap them up.
I have also posted about Look At Me before, not being able to choose between the two colours.
I have two pairs of Abigail's Party boots already, but these ones caught my eye today. I think they'd go really well with jeans.
Eyelash Flicker are a cute pair of polka dot heels, which are priced at just £25.00!

I have used www.letsbuyshoes.com in the past, but their stock has never been so great! The designs they are selling are better than the ones on the main website, www.irregularchoice.com, although not all sizes are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment