Sunday 27 October 2013

My Juicy Collection (so far)!

I still haven't purchased Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy Noir fragrance, which I was so desperate to try when it first came out earlier this year, but I have plenty of other fragrances from Juicy Couture to keep me going for now.



I love them. I bought them all online (on different occasions) at www.cheapsmells.com, which has now changed its name to www.allbeauty.com.

The site is genuine and often has significant discounts on fragrances and cosmetics.
These are the years which each fragrance was first released.


My fragrances are all 100ml bottles except for Viva La Juicy La Fleur, which was released in a whopping 150ml bottle so I bought that and the original 2006 fragrance, Juicy Couture, which I bought in a 50ml bottle.

I regretted buying the 50ml as it doesn't look as good as the larger chunkier bottles. The lid is the same height as the bottle, whereas the 100ml bottles are taller and also quite a bit wider.
I love the scent though. It has a sharp scent of hyacinth and is a more mature scent than the other Juicy Couture fragrances, which tend to be a bit more young and girly.



The recommended retail price for the 100ml bottles is around £63.00 each, but I have managed to get them online for around £37.00 each, which I think is great value.

I love Viva La Juicy. It is a fruity-floral fragrance and it smells amazing. Covered in bling, with its big, pink, satin bow, the bottle for Viva La Juicy is a beautiful ornament.

Couture Couture has a very different bottle design to the others from Juicy Couture. I love the detailed metal on the lid.
The fragrance has a lovely fruity-floral scent.

Peace, Love and Juicy Couture came next in 2010. It is another fragrance with the same bottle design as Juicy Couture and Viva La Juicy.
If you are not familiar with Juicy Couture's fragrances it is easy to get them mixed up.



My favourite Juicy Couture fragrance is Viva La Juicy La Fleur. The scent is gorgeous. It is the only fragrance that is available in a 150ml bottle, which is lovely and chunky! I even love the box - I love everything about this fragrance.
It does have a similar scent to Viva La Juicy. It is fruity and floral.


Couture La La was released at the end of 2012. Another fruity-floral, but a bit more of a mature scent with lily of the valley giving it a harsher edge.

I do hope to be purchasing Viva La Juicy Noir in the coming months. I have tried testers of it and it is gorgeous.


More photos of Peace, Love and Juicy Couture as requested:







2 comments:

  1. Hi lovestruckprincess. Do you think you could take more photos of peace love and juicy? I recently purchased a bottle but suspect that it's a fake. The inside of the cap, the glue on the bottle, and the jewels were what threw me off. I didn't think fakes were made because peace love and juicy is not a popular perfume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stella, I've added 6 photos to the end of my post.
      It sounds like you do have a fake if there is a lot of noticeable glue and there are a few things that you suspect. The glue on the back of the emblem on the front of the bottle is shown through the back of the bottle in the second new photo that I have added. The glue is not noticeable on the front of the bottle.
      The inside of the lid is light grey plastic.
      The jewel on the top of the lid has some wavy lines on two sides, which is barely noticeable, but I have seen this on tester bottles as well. There is no glue shown around the jewel.
      You'll be surprised at which perfumes are faked. This fragrance will have been faked.
      A few tips on how to spot fakes - the batch number on the box and bottle should always match. The batch number can usually be found on the sticker on the base of the bottle. The batch number on my sticker is embossed. If they don't match, the fragrance is fake and you'll be surprised at how often everything else seems right, but the batch numbers don't match.
      Another thing to look for is any little bits floating in your perfume. Bubbles are fine, but any flecks of dust suggest that it's a fake.
      Xx

      Delete