Monday 28 October 2013

Pretty headbands!

Have you seen these pretty headbands from ASOS.com?

They have quite a variety on the website, but these are my favourites.


ASOS Premium Envy Crown Headband £20.00.
I love the detailed metal and the jewel is really pretty.


Love Rocks Extra Wide Rhinestone Headband £40.00.
This looks really pretty. I love the design.




ASOS Garden Tiara £25.00
This is also really pretty. I love the iridescent jewels, but if you look closely there is something not so pretty in this tiara...



Who came up with the idea of putting a giant golden bug in this pretty tiara? While I agree that the gold colour goes really well with the design, I don't think many ladies like to think they have a giant creepy crawly in their hair.
I have previously expressed my dislike of butterflies taking over the world on our clothes, photo frames and wedding cakes, but I still think a golden butterfly would have been less offensive than this giant beast. It's such a shame as it is an otherwise lovely headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment