Monday 31 March 2014

Double Juice!

Juicy Couture have two new fragrances out for summer.

There's Juicy Couture Malibu in the orange bottle.
This has notes of passionfruit, which I love, jasmine and musk.



And there's Couture La La in the pink bottle.

This one has notes of mandarin, sugar and musk.



I like them both. They are really fresh and summery. I don't think they smell like the original Juicy Couture or Couture La La at all so I don't think they should have linked them to the originals.

I often see perfume collection videos where people show a perfume and call it by an incorrect name or they are unsure of the name of the perfume they own, which I always think is crazy, but these two fragrances have very forgettable names being linked to fragrances they don't resemble whatsoever.

I think these two will inevitably work their way into my fragrance collection. I can't resist a fruity, summery offering especially by Juicy Couture! I think my favourite is Couture La La Malibu, the pink one!

No comments:

Post a Comment