Thursday 30 January 2014

Irregular Choice Sales Picks!

I love Irregular Choice shoes as I have mentioned before, but being unimpressed with their current range has saved me a fortune.
I have managed to find a few of the older styles that I do like in the sales.

I mentioned these blue tweed Oz shoes by Irregular Choice in a previous post. They were originally £74.99, but I have now found them reduced to just £34.99 on www.treds.co.uk.



These black floral print Can't Touch This shoes are just £40.00 reduced from £80.00 on www.usc.co.uk. This is one of the few colours I don't own this shoe in. I have about 10 pairs of Can't Touch This in different colours! I love the t-bar style and the big flowers on the toes, but I do prefer the colours that I already own!

These Slam Dunk wedges are well worth £29.50 reduced from their original price of £115.00 from www.letsbuyshoes.com. I love the marble effect on the wedge and the flowers on the front aren't too over the top!



No comments:

Post a Comment