Tuesday 28 January 2014

5 sales picks!


The sales this month haven't been too bad afterall, but it certainly hasn't been my most successful January.

Here are a few items I fancy.



This gorgeous coat is from Debenhams by Red Herring and is reduced from £85.00 to £51.00. It is dark grey, but I'd love a black version.

These Burgundy Metal Tip Heeled Ankle Boots are from New Look and are available at the bargain price of £14.00 reduced from £29.99. I love these!
This cosy Ombre Snood is available from Topshop for £10.00 reduced from £20.00. I like the mint green colour. It is also available in black and orange at the same price.




I've had my eye on this Irregular Choice Charmer skirt for the best part of a year. It's a lovely, unique design and it is now on sale for just £20.00 reduced from £69.00. I might just have to have it!




I think you have to be careful with pink clothes. There's a certain shade of pink that I think looks terrible on everyone, but this lovely dress makes wearing pink look easy! To be fair I think the colour does lean towards red, but it is listed as pink online.
Carnival by Coast is reduced to just £19.00 from £75.00, which is a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment