Sunday 30 April 2017

April Favourites 2017

These are the products I have been loving in April!



Radox's mandarin and lemongrass shower gel smells absolutely amazing. I love mandarin scented products and the lemongrass gives it an extra kick. I will definitely be buying this one again!

I have been using this pink jasmine lip balm from Avon this month and I love it. It is a great size for your pocket or handbag and the consistency is exactly as I like it. It is smooth and balmy with no nasty aftertaste and it prevents my lips from drying out.

I have been wearing my cushion cut peridot necklace a lot this month. I love the bright green colour!

This NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color is great. I have it in the colour Riverside Rose which looks quite natural on my lips. I think I'm going to have to make this one permanent in my make-up bag.

I have been wearing Jimmy Choo Illicit Flower a lot this month. It is a great, elegant floral fragrance. It is definitely worth a try if you haven't already checked it out.

My MUA lipstick in shade 2 has been another lip product I have been loving this month and it has already been upgraded to my make-up bag. It is a bit darker and more bold than the NYC lip colour but I think it looks lovely on.

I have been wearing my Avon Nailwear Pro+ nail polish in shade Barely There this month and I love it. It lasts impressively well. I also have this colour as a gel finish polish, but this one seems to be just as good!

I love Clarins Double Serum. I have raved about it in the past. It improves the appearance of my skin immediately. My skin looks hydrated and radiant after using it.

Ghost Moonlight is another fragrance I have worn a lot this month. It is a sweet and creamy but it has a darkness to it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment