Monday 27 June 2016

Clothing Picks

I feel like the shops are all a bit hit and miss at the minute, but here are a few of my favourite items that I have seen lately..

This blue flutter sleeve dress is available at New Look for just £22.99 which I think is well worth it. I have a few dresses in this colour which I really should dig out for the summer.

 I love this brown handbag which is from boohoo.com. It looks a lot more expensive than the £20.00 price tag.
 I also love these shoes from boohoo.com which are £35.00.
I spotted this floral design dress in Oasis for £75.00.


I have some trousers similar to these ones and I wore them a few times at the beginning of this month. They are really comfy and a stranger told me that they were really nice. These ones are from boohoo.com and they are only £12.00!


This is another cute summery dress which is available from Topshop for £42.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment