Thursday 20 November 2014

Pretty Dresses!

I have seen loads of really nice dresses recently.

I really like this black one from Topshop. I love the cut. It looks lovely on the website, but when I saw it in store I didn't like it as much. It is still nice, but it isn't what I was expecting.
Where it looks like there is a seem at the waist it isn't actually a seem. The material on the top overlaps the waist so it doesn't hang very nicely. There are also cut out sides, which are mostly covered by the overlapping material.



The photo of the model wearing the dress shows that the dress isn't as flattering round the waist as it could be.



I also quite like this black dress from Topshop. It has a flattering shape and I like the twist detail on the front.





I don't usually get too excited over little black dresses, but I love this one from New Look too.


My husband has just bought me this green dress from New Look as part of my Christmas present. I love it. It also comes in navy, which is also gorgeous, but I love the dark green. The cap sleeves are really cute and I love the cherry blossom print.



New Look have so many nice dresses and I love their boots that they have in for the autumn/winter too. The last of my picks from New Look is this patterned sleeveless skater dress.
It comes in red or green and I'm not sure which one I prefer. It looks like a really comfortable dress, yet it is quite smart at the same time.




A website I hardly ever check out these days is boohoo.com. They used to email me, but I seem to have dropped off their mailing list. I got some gorgeous summer dresses on their site last year so I like to have the occasional look on their website to see what they have.

I think velvet can be very hit or miss, but I like this navy velvet dress.


It looks gorgeous on the model.

I also quite liked this printed dress from boohoo.com.



I am trying my best not to find more goodies for the ever-growing wish list, but I'm bound to see loads more gorgeous dresses before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment