Friday 21 June 2013

The top 5 Irregular Choice shoes on my want list!

I'm a huge fan of Irregular Choice shoes and there are lots of pairs on my want list. Here are my top 5.

I love Cookie Club. The spoon of tasty treats on the front is a really cute idea and I like the clashing stripes. The perspex heel never gets old for me.


  

I also love Trinkletina. I have them in several different colours already, but the next on my list are these ones with the big light green polka dot bow and a lovely intense detailed pattern underneath. I really love these, but they are quite difficult to track down in this colour.


 

Another lovely pair of Irregular Choice shoes I would love are these Cortesan Floral Bar shoes in green.
They are widely available in silver, but these green ones are far prettier in my opinion.

 
 

Another impossible to find pair are the beautiful Cherry Loves It. With the striped, textured heels and the cute t-bar and cherries on the front, I love these. They are available in red, black or pink. I want them in all 3 colours, but if I could only choose one I think I'd go for the red ones. Which ones do you prefer?




I also love these Irregular Choice Northern Lass shoes with their cute designs on the front and the striped wedge heel. These are also difficult to track down, but I'd love a pair.


No comments:

Post a Comment